MIYUKI candle holder
The MIYUKI candle holder is handcrafted from sustainably sourced gmelina wood. It is produced by a small-scale family business in the Philippines. The company is well organised and strives to create a healthy, creative and enjoyable working environment for its employees, who all earn a decent, fair wage.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight.
2. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
3. Be sure that the candle holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This prevents damage to the surface and prevents a glass container from bursting or breaking.
4. Don’t burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame before it comes too close to the holder.
5. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.